Compulsory mixing action guarantees the most homogeneous mix in minimum mixing time. Steadfast design and quality build materials allow SUN mixers to address a variety of mixing applications for the tunneling and mining industries. Complete plants for truck mixers to precision concrete, recasting factories, mobile plants, construction site plants, and special mixing processes (powders, waste treatment, chemical components, etc.), SUN mixers are proven performers.
- Planetary Gearbox, Vertically Coupled to the Electric Driving Motor
- Transmission and Drive System is Concentrated Vertically and Center to the Mixing Tank
- Up to 4 Discharging Outlets can be Installed on SUN Mixers
- Main Control Board Connection is Pre-wired and Bolted to the Mixing Tank
- Steep Skip-rail Mounting and Sealed Material Dosing for Dustless and Fast Material Entry
- Each SUN Model Equipped with Ni-Hard Cast Iron Paddles and Wear Liners
The mixing flow efficiency is due to the central stars in planetary rotation combined with different peripheral scraping shovel. The tank is internally covered by interchangeable panels made of wear resistant material, while the mixing paddles are manufactured with a Ni-Hard cast iron.
SuperWash and MixerMind Electronic Check
SuperWash automatic washing unit is available as option, with electric pumps, 16 gal water flow, 2900 psi water pressure, full electronic control with a touch screen panel.
|Model of SUN mixer||452||751||1501||2501||3001|
|Dry ﬁlling capacity l/cy||450/0.6||750/1.0||1,500/1.0||2,500/3.3||3,00/3.9|
|Output capacity l/cy||300/0.4||500/0.7||1,000/1.3||1,700/2.2||2,000/2.6|
|Main mixing stars||–||–||2||2||2|
|Paddles per mixing stars||2||2||2||2||2|
|Mixer drive motor kW/hp||11/15||18,5/25||37/50||75/100||90/125|